About Us

About Us

We pride ourselves on being one of the largest independent business printer and copier leasing dealers in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding communities of South Florida. As such, we’re able to leverage our incredible buying power to lock in huge savings which we then pass on to our customers. But, while our incomparable pricing gives us a leg up over the competition, we don’t stop there! Our friendly and experienced team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and your company with the best experience when it comes to both sales AND service. In short, if you’re looking for the best company for copier leasing in Miami, you’ve found your new business partner!

We’ve been able to thrive and succeed in the Miami commercial printer and copier niche by prioritizing our customer’s experience. In fact, we strive to earn our customer’s satisfaction each and every day. This is further demonstrated by our motto…¬† Give us 1% of your trust and we’ll earn the other 99%!

Just as important, our offices are local to the areas we serve. This allows us to maintain the necessary parts and inventory that are integral to our customer’s needs. When your Miami copier and/or printer malfunctions, nobody has time to wait days for replacement parts. As such, a speedy response is a key component of our service commitment to our customers.

Of course, we also sell and lease copiers, printers, MFPs (All in One printers and copiers) and other office equipment to companies throughout Miami and the South Florida area. In fact, over the last 20 years, our customers have helped to make us the area’s largest independent dealer of brands such as Konica Minolta printers, Kyocera printers, Canon printers and HP printers. But we’re also leading developers of office technologies that are helping to move our customers into the forefront of mobile, digital and cloud document management. In addition, we have partnered with some of the smartest talent to help develop our own in-house management software and hardware; capable of providing industry-leading solutions. We even manufacture our own toner cartridges so as to help protect the environment!

So, the next time you find yourself in need of affordable office copier or printer leasing in Miami (or anywhere in South Florida), reach out and see what separates us from the competition!

Let Us Help You

Click below to answer a few questions and one of our experts will get back with you.

Need a faster response? Call us now at (786) 788-7098 to be immediately connected with a member of our team!

Need a faster response? Click to call and you'll be immediately connected with a member of our team!